We’re hiring! If you are a stellar content marketing professional looking to make a difference in a growing tech company based just outside of Boston, MA, send us your resume!
Job Title: Content Marketing Manager
Standard Weekly Hours: 40 (full-time)
Location: Newton, MA
Compensation: Based on experience
The Content Marketing Manager will manage all communications, content marketing and development, social media, and go-to-market campaigns for iRewardHealth. This creative, forward-thinking individual will help develop and enhance the digital content, electronic communication, and social media presence while identifying new marketing and development opportunities. The Content Marketing Manager understands the intricacies of managing online communities, works to define the value proposition and generate leads, and builds and maintains audiences and consumers across major social platforms. This individual will work closely with the Product Development team to assist with product positioning, messaging, content, market analytics, and ensuring the delivery of a solid product to consumers. This high-level thinker will possess great attention to detail and will create, manage, execute, and evaluate initiatives and strategy to enhance iRewardHealth’s brand awareness and reputation within the community.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- Manage and execute communications, social media, and marketing in all forms including, but not limited to: print, electronic, email marketing, social platforms, and traditional media
- Develop and optimize copy and content across site and marketing channels; content includes, but is not limited to: blog posts, videos, podcasts, sell sheets, pitch decks, collateral, copy, and other media; increase engagement on all channels
- Design, build, and maintain a consistent social media presence across all channels
- Execute and oversee the tone, content, and audience understanding across platforms
- Manage consistent brand positioning, form and communications across all business functions
- Coordinate with Sales, Development, and Design to develop and carry out marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising; measure effectiveness of these campaigns; report on sales revenue and leads generated from digital marketing efforts
- Generate qualified leads through use of marketing tools (such as Hubspot); create and manage email databases for marketing lead generation
- Optimize proactive and reactive strategic testing to increase conversion rates
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure prompt and accurate communication with prospects generated from campaigns or the self-enrollment portal
- Attend industry events and meetings to network and improve public relations, marketing, and product development. Participate in product pitches when appropriate. Manage industry event planning, booking, and sponsorship opportunities.
- Track and perform market research on a variety of topics and areas as needed to support the needs of the business
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process
- Identify trends and insights into customer behaviors
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements. Nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions as outlined above.
This position may oversee brand ambassadors, interns, and a small group of marketing representatives. May work collaboratively with outsourced marketing resources as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Portfolio of work, specifically content creation pieces, from previous projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in content development, specifically video editing, blog post creation, graphic design, website design and maintenance, promotions and customer segmentation, and podcast development and management
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing tactics and ability to integrate across channels
- Understanding of managing online communities, including building and maintaining an audience across major social platforms
- In-depth marketing, brand management, and B2B experience required
- Detail-oriented with the ability to oversee projects from conception through execution
- Ability to work closely with other departments and communicate to broader organization key outcomes and priorities
- Demonstrated organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated proficiency using Google AdWords and other marketing platforms such as LinkedIn
- Computer experience to include typing, navigating the Internet, and using Microsoft Office; experience managing digital social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a creative mindset; must have fantastic grammar and the ability to edit all forms of content and collateral
- Knowledge of website analytic tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Experience in healthcare or technology industry is preferred
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing sustained marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience building a brand from the ground up
- Previous experience in public relations or sales would be helpful
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
iRewardHealth does not discriminate against, nor does it tolerate discrimination against or harassment of, any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, iRewardHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All employment decisions are based on legitimate non-discriminatory business criteria and merit.
To apply, please email your resume to Christine in Human Resources at Christine@irewardhealth.com