We’re hiring! If you are a stellar growth marketing professional looking to make a difference in an early-stage tech company based just outside of Boston, MA, send us your resume!
Job Title: Growth Marketing Manager
Standard Weekly Hours: 40 (full-time)
Location: Newton, MA
Salary: $60-80,000 + options
The Growth Marketing Manager will oversee all communications, content marketing and development, social media, and go-to-market campaigns for iRewardHealth. This creative, forward-thinking individual will be responsible for helping build out and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy and growth loops across all digital and offline marketing channels to efficiently and effectively attract and engage new and existing customers. The Growth Marketing Manager understands the intricacies of managing online and offline communities, works to define the value proposition, and generate leads. This individual will be the driving force behind product position and customer growth and retention. As a full-stack, seasoned marketer with a growth mindset and thorough understanding of growth strategies, the Growth Marketing Manager will position our product and brand and enhance iRewardHealth’s brand awareness and reputation.
There are currently no supervisory responsibilities in this role, but there is potential to oversee freelancers or other marketing representatives if deemed necessary for business growth.
You will be a one-person marketing team – we all support one another, but you will be the driving force behind the marketing function!
Essential Functions / ResponsibilitiesLead generation, testing, strategy, content development
- Lead the growth of various acquisition and engagement channels, including but not limited to: web, SEO/SEM, email, paid search, display advertising, social media, and sponsored content
- Manage existing marketing campaigns while building out new campaigns to drive high-quality traffic to our website and acquire new users; track and analyze channel and campaign effectiveness
- Generate qualified leads (through use of marketing tools such as Hubspot) and drive conversions from free trials to paying customers
- Work with sales and product teams to optimize conversion funnels (calls to action, automation strategy and flow, email funnels, etc.); assist with product positioning, messaging, content, and market analytics
- Identify and execute innovative opportunities to drive growth and monetization metrics
- Develop and implement testing programs and growth experiments, aiming to continuously launch, analyze, optimize, and scale new and existing growth strategies and channels
- Identify scalable user acquisition strategies to drive improvements to user acquisition, churn reduction, and user re-engagement practices
- Uncover prospective customers’ needs, motivations, and decision-making criteria and apply this information to growth and sales strategies
- Develop and optimize copy and content across site and marketing channels; content includes, but is not limited to: blog posts, videos, podcasts, sell sheets, landing pages, pitch decks, collateral, copy, and other media
- Manage and execute communications, social media, and marketing in all forms including, but not limited to: print, electronic, email marketing, social platforms, and traditional media
- Design and maintain a consistent social media and community presence across all channels and business functions
- Attend industry events and meetings to network and improve public relations, marketing, and product development. Participate in product pitches when appropriate. Manage industry event planning, booking, and sponsorship opportunities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
Qualifications and SkillsRequired
- High School Diploma or GED; we emphasize experience over education
- Portfolio of work, specifically content creation pieces and growth metric examples
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing tactics (SEO, SEM, ad retargeting, lookalike models, etc.) and the ability to integrate across channels and platforms
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B marketing, specifically content development and growth hacking
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with video editing, blog post creation, graphic design, website design and maintenance, promotions and customer segmentation, and podcast development and management
- Demonstrated track record of growing the customer base for a B2B or early-stage company
- Well versed in the mechanics of growth and understands funnels, acquisition channels (online and offline), A/B testing, and CRO
- Must be able to repurpose existing content and develop new content for use across all platforms Data-driven persona with experience using various web and mobile analytics tools and platforms
- Strong foundational knowledge when it comes to the principal marketing areas, and the ability to recognize when you don’t know something and need help
- Strong understanding of the psychological drivers behind influence and consumer behavior; you know when and how to speak to different target audiences
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from conception through execution
- Demonstrated organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills including an understanding of online marketing metrics
- Demonstrated proficiency using Google AdWords and other marketing platforms such as LinkedIn and Hubspot
- Knowledge of website analytic tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Computer experience to include typing, navigating the Internet, and using Microsoft Office; experience managing digital social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written required
- Strong attention to detail and a creative mindset; must have fantastic grammar and the ability to edit all forms of content and collateral
- Experience in healthcare or technology industry is preferred
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing sustained marketing campaigns
- Experience building a brand from the ground up
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
iRewardHealth does not discriminate against, nor does it tolerate discrimination against or harassment of, any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, iRewardHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All employment decisions are based on legitimate non-discriminatory business criteria and merit.
To apply, Please email your resume and a 2-4 minute video, campaign, or other similarly creative content outlining your growth marketing background to Christine in Human Resources at Christine@irewardhealth.com